eBooks are different! White paper on digital sales in Germany, Italy and Spain
2016-10-11 18:01:21 by rw
With the proven analytics from the Global eBook report, we have taken a closer look at sales in 3 European markets, with exclusive new data covering all of 2015 plus first half year 2016, provided for this study by leading ebook aggregators and distributors: Bookwire, eDigita, Ingram and Readbox.
Key words are:
- Breaking out ebook sales by retail price, and by genre;
- Comparing sales by volume (copies sold) and revenue (money earned);
- Looking at digital imports and exports.
Download the white paper "eBooks are different" for free by registering here.
And add the full Global eBook report 2016 for only € 20!
We will keep you in the digital loop.
The Global eBook Report 2016 is out!
2016-04-14 16:55:34 by rw
Click here to purchase the Global eBook Report at only €20:
With more than 50 data driven original charts and tables, the international industry reference on the evolution of ebook markets focuses on relevant key angles for an understanding of the current transformation of book publishing in a global perspective:
- Market close ups (print and digital) for the US, UK, Europe (notably France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands Spain, Sweden, and a detailed overview on Central and Eastern Europe),
- Plus analysis of selected emerging markets, notably Brazil, China, India and Russia;
- Summaries of key debates and driving forces (global players such as Amazon, statistical close ups on pricing, performance by genre, piracy, patterns of consumer habits, DRM, self publishing, et al.)
We provide an overview of trends and developments, based on a unique set of data from a wide array of the best available sources, backed up by a thorough analysis of overall book publishing in the diverse international contexts.
The 2016 edition of the Global eBook report particularly emphasizes how digital developments are embedded in the overall evolution of publishing markets, by providing context data as well as historical statistics to spot trends and developments over the past 3 to 7 years.
Main driving forces and policy as well as legal debates shaping the current transformation of the international book business are identified and looked at in country and market comparisons.
To receive alerts on updates, and similar reports, subscribe to our newsletter by clicking here
We thank our sponsors:
The Global eBook report has been produced on Booktype. Web analytics by SimilarWeb.
Global Ebook 2016 Executive Summary
Preview to the Global Ebook report 2016 in Book2Look
2015-05-11 08:19:37 by Admin