Oktober 7, 2014 In Allgemein
Global eBook Fall 2014 Update: Fresh market data, new insights on ebook pricing, the Amazon debate, and overview on subscription platforms.
The Global eBook report has released a new Fall 2014 update, based on data and trends until September 2014, including
- The most recent data and debate summaries on ebooks in the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Denmark;
- Comparative tables and charts on ebook market shares in selected international markets, and the Big Five publishing groups;
- Tracking of highly diverse ebook pricing strategies European main markets;
- A referenced summary of the Amazon (versus publishers and various author groups), with direct links to key documents;
- An overview on leading subscription (or flat fee) ebook platforms in the US, Germany, Spain, and Russia, including key data on each initiative.
We will highlight highlights on the most recent findings here in the weeks ahead.
For the full report, look up *Wischenbart* in your favorite ebook platform, and make sure that the blue cover and title details say ¨Fall 2014¨.
Or go to http://www.global-ebook.com for selected direct links.