A Preview on the Global 50 World Publishing Ranking 2021
“Breaks, but no breakdowns: The pandemic and its impact on the international book business” reads the headline of a new preview of the Global 50 World Publishing Ranking 2021.
Download your free copy of this White Paper at Preview Global 50 2021
This ‘Preview’ to the next Global 50 looks specifically at the following topics:
– The impact of the pandemic on exemplary leading publishing corporations;
– The drivers behind initially unexpected positive market developments;
– The acceleration of business innovation triggered during the pandemic, with
special highlights on digital, audiobooks and subscription models;
– The opening gap in market developments between selected European countries;
– The ongoing surge in competition, driving industry consolidation, new alliances
and powerful impulses from neighboring media sectors;
– The transformative dynamics of the expanding “network and platform” economy
as it reshapes book consumption.
The complete Global 50 World Publishing Ranking will be released by the end of August 2021 at www.wischenbart.com/ranking.