NEW: The Virus and the Books A Special from the Digital Consumer Books Barometer!
How did the Covid-19 sanitary crisis and the resulting lockdown impact on the ebooks and audiobooks consumption? Measuring transformative change, and lessons to learn for marketing digital consumer books:
- Flat subsription models on the rise;
- Ebooks successful beyond genre fiction;
- Smart and highly targeted PR and marketing effective in gaining new consumer groups.
More on digital sales analysis in the Digital Consumer Book Barometer is a deep dive into today’s ebook and digital audio sales in Canada, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and English Imports:
- 3 years of sales data history;
- Sales by price segment and country comparisons;
- Comparisons by units and revenue;
- Lifecycle of top selling titles;
- Sales by genre.
Barometer for free download at www.global-ebook.com